Welcome to the Estacada Web Academy
Education is transformative!!!
- Curriculum Options and Choice -EWA helps kids and families take charge of their goals with a unique compliment of curriculum and learning pathways: choose to work independently at your pace (Asynchronous) or work closely with the support of our teachers (Synchronous)
- Personalization – every student gets personalized attention and support. Your child/family can access our highly qualified staff via the phone, text or email, or by attending an (in person or online) study hall to support their learning.
- Instruction - There are live support classes being taught Monday – Thursday in every core subject. Our teachers are local to the Portland Metro area and are available 8-5 nearly every day for contact, support, and instruction.
- Growth – Continual improvement goals keep us marching in forward progress to create a school that provides comprehensive services: Robust curriculum options, Technology, Access to College, Pregnant and Parenting services, and a GED coordination services.
- Community - We take great pride and effort to instill a strong sense of community in our school through regular field trip opportunities, Leadership classes and Events, live opportunities for PE and classroom enrichment for Elementary students. We do not tolerate bullying. EWA accepts all learners of every skill level and background.
Creating a personalized learning environment, a challenging and worthwhile curriculum, an exciting and interesting blend of real world activities, and are pursuing the best educational product that we can deliver to you. The Estacada Web Academy is growing with each of you into a great school.
Like us on Facebook …Your teachers, Your friends, Your school
Most Popular Links
- March 2, 2015 – West Side Study Hall/PE
10:00 am, Study Hall
- March 3, 2015 – Orchestracada
N/A, Music Class/Event
- March 4, 2015 – Study Hall/River Mill
9:00 am, Study Hall
- March 4, 2015 – Enrichment Day
10:00 am, Special Class
- March 5, 2015 – Enrichment Day/Art Class K-6
9:00 am, Special Class
- March 5, 2015 – Study Hall/River Mill
9:00 am, Study Hall
- March 5, 2015 – Lego League
1:00 pm, Special Class